Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Left List Modification (Read 1882 times)
Raymond Adams
Ex Member

Left List Modification
Apr 18th, 2008 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
I discovered that when the left list is shown in colors it is not possible to change the font size or style on the entire document all at once without the entire document text changing to ALL one color. The text which shows in the thread colors does not remain. Follow?

I can highlight a specific set of text, highlight that and the color remains as created after I change the font size and hit "apply formatting" so if I want to change the font size of the entire document
(these old eyes) and the document has many colors I have to change EACH color seperately line by line.

Is it possible to change the DEFAULT font size from 8 to say 12 or 14 ?
Or is there another way to acheive changing font size or style without effecting the color?

Thanks,
Raymond

IP Logged

Raymond Adams
Ex Member

Re: Left List Modification
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2008 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
ha ha ha  ha!!!

NEVER MIND!

I discovered that if I change the font size for the entire document the text is then ALL black. However, all I have to do is close the left list window and re-open it and it will open with the font the same size as it was when I closed it but the colors will be back to the thread colors!

YEEE HAAAA!

IP Logged

Owen Dare
YaBB Administrator
Experienced Weaver

Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 6:50am
Print Post  
G'day Raymond,
I decided I wasn't happy with that behaviour so I've changed a few routines to make it handle format changed the way you were expecting.
The latest download fixes the issue.

IP Logged

Raymond Adams
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2008 at 3:50am
Print Post  
COOL!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint